If you do not take care of your teeth properly and regularly visit the dentist, then the possibility of your teeth will experience some dangerous tooth disease. To prevent this from happening, you can visit http://www.strathconadental.ca/. Here are some dental problems and how to treat them.
– Perforated tooth: brush your teeth regularly 2 times a day for 2 minutes with fluoride toothpaste to reduce tooth decay. Avoid foods containing sugar between meals, and visit the dentist regularly.
– Stains on teeth: always rinse water after consuming tea or coffee.
– Email the weak teeth: avoid foods that contain acid and immediately clean the teeth after consuming foods that contain acid.
– Breath is not fresh: always maintain the cleanliness and freshness of the mouth by brushing your teeth twice a day, and always clean the tongue from the rest of the food.
– Plaque buildup: always make sure you brush your teeth after meals so that bacteria do not multiply and cause plaque.